Thursday, March 21, 2019

Sweet Truth English Story - 3D Cartoon Animated Bedtime Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest




Sweet Truth English Story - 3D Cartoon Animated Bedtime Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest.
#AnimalsStories for kids Stories of the Forest is an animated series featuring quirky animals and interesting #kidsstories. Hope you love it! #bedtimestories
It's a sunny day in the Forest. A monkey swings through the trees and reaches her home. There, she finds her husband so sick, but is still getting ready to go out somewhere. A worried wife asks him:
wife monkey: Now where are you going? Husband monkey: I told you right. It’s the King’s birthday. I have to be there.
In a different side of the Forest, there are two rabbits playing near a burrow. After some time, the first rabbit says to the second one:
Wife monkey: Look at yourself. You are so sick. Please stay here and have some rest. Husband monkey: I cannot. I am the minister and I cannot disappoint my king.
First rabbit: What can I do my friend? If I don’t attend the Lion’s birthday, it will be disrespectful. We have our duties to fulfill.
first rabbit: I really wish we could play for some more time. Second rabbit: Please do stay my dear friend. I will be leaving with my Father tomorrow and we may not see each other again for a long time.
It’s the lion king’s birthday and he throws a party to all his subjects in the forest. So, all the animals gather at the lion’s cave. A few deers decorate the place beautifully.
Then, the first rabbit leaves the place and heads to the king’s place.
Inside the cave, the lion king takes a bath in his royal bath tub. The king gets so many recipes prepared for the animals. The lion king just finishes his bath and wears new clothes. The monkey minister is busy with the arrangements. Then the lion king comes to him and says:
lion: You have really managed the event well. I am impressed! Husband monkey: Thank you, your Grace. The monkey replies obediently. But lion king observes some tension in his face and asks him: lion: “What happened? You look concerned.” The monkey stands silently. And the lion asks again: lion: Come on... Tell me.
lion: Okay, we are stopping the celebrations here. I need all my subjects to be part of the celebration. Let us go check and only then will we resume the party.
Monkey: I am sorry my Lord. But one of our invitees is not here. He refused to come to your Birthday celebrations. Then the lion asks calmly: Suddenly, the entire cave goes silent. Then, the bear comes forward and says: bear: My Lord, I saw him on my way here. He said he doesn’t want to come. The lion continues: lion: Is that clear? Lion: Who is that? Monkey: The Donkey.
lion: Dear Donkey. If you had come to my place, at least for one day you could have had a delicious meal instead of this normal food. Ask these people. They all had a great Time.
All the animals say “Yes” in unison and follow the lion to the donkey’s place. The donkey has a lunch with his wife at his home. He hears a sound and turns back. He finds the lion and all other animals. Then he gets up and bows his head in respect. The lion looks at the food of the donkeys and says kindly: Donkey: I am sure they did. Lion: So why didn’t you come? Don’t you know it is disrespectful to deny the King’s invitation?
Donkey: Your Grace. Today is my wife’s birthday too. All she wanted was to have some nice food prepared by me. We didn’t want to party elsewhere. This is our party and we are happy.
When the donkey stands silently, the lion asks: lion: Look at me. Then the donkey slowly raises its head and says calmly: donkey: I am sorry my grace. It was so great of you to throw all of us a party. As a subject of yours it is my duty to accept your invitation. But my Lord, before I am your subject, I am a husband. The lion looks confused and asks questioningly: lion: What do you mean?
All the animals grow silent while some of them keep their head down. The lion observes this and says: lion: No... You shouldn’t have... The Donkey has taught us a big lesson today. Family is your first responsibility. Now... every one of you who has their own things to take care of can leave. Don’t just stay to please me.
All the animals look shocked by the donkey’s straightforward and honest answer. They wait for the lion’s reply. Then the lion says with a smile: lion: My Dear Donkey.... How Great of you! All the animals feel relieved and share smiles. Then the lion king turns to all his subjects and asks: lion: Did you hear that? Did anyone of you come to my party leaving your personal duties behind?
The lion goes to the donkey to give him a hug. The monkey and the rabbit head to their homes happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment